Monday, November 12, 2012

FLU shots!!

AHH - I hate shots. But, it was super important for all of us to get flu shots this winter. So, we did. John got his early last week, then I went and got mine at Walgreens. It really wasn't bad :) Then I made an appointment to take all the kids in Saturday morning. I didn't tell the kids because they get so anxious. So, they did not know until Saturday morning. They actually did ok. I had Abby go first and she did fine. All the other kids could choose leg or arm. Michael chose leg and did ok, but freaked out and tensed up a lot. Emma chose arm and did a fine. Jenna and Isaiah were not so thrilled. One nurse had to hold them while the other one did the shot. But, in the end they survived :) And now we better  not get the flu :) A flu definitely puts John in the hospital.

The odd thing is that Saturday night Isaiah got a fever :( He has had a fever for 2 days. What is it with him and fevers??

No comments:

Post a Comment