Thursday, October 11, 2012

Feeling Loved

Today was quite a day. John went to work, kids went to school. I have really been feeling the need to go to the temple. So after taking the kids to school I was able to go to the Jordan River Temple. It was nice to just feel the peace from being inside the temple.  After that I met a friend from our old ward for lunch. We just sat and talked for 2 hours. It was SO nice, I really needed it. Today was a day of giving. This is what happened:

  • First Richelle paid for my lunch - made me cry.
  • Next, I came home and a friend from our new ward came over. She hugged me and I just cried and cried, and then she brought dinner, and then said she would watch my kids Monday and then said she would take treats to Jenna's class Monday for Jenna's birthday - I cried.
  • Then, had a message from a car pool friend saying she wanted to drive my car pool mornings. - I cried.
  • Then someone else from our ward said they would have dinners brought in next week - I cried.
  • Then another friend offered to make Jenna a birthday cake Monday - I cried.
  • Then, another friend from our old ward called and said she was bringing a dinner - I cried.
We feel so blessed to have such great friends near by that are so thoughtful. This is all on top of already having 3 dinners brought in this week, friends watching my kids yesterday, friends bringing books by, lots of phone calls, lots of emails and lots of hugs.

We really are going to be ok. Thank you every one, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment